Sunday, October 1, 2017

Week 268: FORTUNE & SCS

 I made this card for the challenge at: CASology

And also found it fitting for my SCS (Scripture Card Sunday)
I figure it is good "fortune" to have the LORD  as my protector and strength.  So that is why I chose this verse stamp, and the sun rays stamp, it just seemed to work well with the "light".   I kept it extremely simply today, not one embellishment. but then again Not much white space either😞 But I like it.  Hope you do too. 
I'm also sharing a picture of the campfire my hubby made for me while he finished up the yard work.  I had been wanting one and what better way to end our first day of October.  The smells, of autumn as the fire snaps, crackles and pops.. for a minute I lost my train of thought and started dreaming of rice krispie treats for some reason.. haha. .
Any ways thanks ever so much for stopping by.  
Hope you will click on that blue button in the left hand column and follow my blog.  Also check out my "find me here" on the top bar, so you can find me on facebook and pinterest too.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card--I really like that bright yellow background. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice card to showcase your scripture!! We love campfires as well. The girls like the smores that go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is perfect. No embellishment needed. Rice Crispin treats ... yum! Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~