Monday, October 16, 2017

Week 270: ODD~Spooky Cat


I decided to try the challenge at: Casology
  
 I got this idea in my head about using it literally as in odd numbers.. and what better way then Halloween.  SO I pulled out my Michael's alphabet/number set stamped them down, of course 3x (odd haha)  and still had to color them in a bit because they didn't stamp even( get it even)  omgosh.. I'm cracking myself up with the puns today.  The witches hat is from stampin up called Spooky cat.    I think it came together cute and very simple.  And notice 3 (odd number) images were stamped.  Yay.
 A bit sad I had to add extra color to the numbers so it didn't match the orange background, nevertheless not to shabby.  I probably would like it better if I had masked the witch's hat and not the number 3, but I left it because I was cutting it short on time here.  Perhaps my next card I'll try it that way just too see if I like it better.

I DO LIKE it BETTER.... WAY BETTER.. I wish I could put that one in the challenge spot.  May I do that?  I wonder..Don't ya all like it much better then the first one?  Live and Learn I guess 😉
Thanks so much for stopping by.
I'd love to have you follow my blog or facebook and pinterest page too.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

4 comments:

  1. I really love these! The numbers wearing the witch's hat is genius! Thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PJ, these are awesome Halloween cards! I love how you simply stamped the number 31 in orange...and the witch hat is absolutely perfect! Two great Halloween cards in my book! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like both of your cards, PJ! Love how you stamped the numbers with that fantastic witch's hat! Very CAS but oh so perfect for Halloween! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like both of your cards. I'm crazy about that witches hat - just love that stamp set. Clean and simple is the best!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~