Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Week 271: SORRY

I'm trying to learn how to keep cards CAS.  (Clean and Simple)  It is so challenging and yet rewarding to get it done nice.
So I am going to play along with Casology  and this is their cue card this week↓
I got this idea from a dear blog friend  Nancy at: Nanny's Pansy Patch Her card is spectacular. Please check it out.  I really love how the pink and gray compliment each other so nicely.  So I decided to try my hand at it.  I just switched things up a bit with the sentiments and no embossing folder to keep it clean and simple.  I think there is still enough white space on the card to qualify, even though the sentiment is quite large.  I like how the flower/branch just softens it a bit from the bold statement.  And I could use this card right now.. I was a bit crabby yesterday with my sweet hubby.  Guess that happens when ya have been together for 27 years. 
Thank you so much for stopping by. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

3 comments:

  1. I think you did agreat job with this challenge! I love this stamp set. It is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful and soothing card. I like how your sentiment looks kind of tucked into the curve of your flowers. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sentiment may be big, but leaves tons of white space keeping the design perfectly CAS! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~