Sunday, November 12, 2017

Addicted to CAS Challenge #124 - Bows~Wrapped in Warmth


I love bows.  I always have, since I was a little girl and use to wear them in my hair.   My beloved Aunt use to wear these blouses that had big loopy bows in the front.  I just think there is something sweet about a bow.  But with that being said I started working on my card for Addicted to CAS
I used my bow builder punch from stampin up and the Wrapped in Warmth set for the sentiment.  I didn't plan on so many layers, but apparently I couldn't stop myself.  Then after all was said and done and of course photo taken.  I'm like my gosh it don't look like a Christmas card, more like a Minnie Mouse card.  
Image result for minnie mouse
Nevertheless I'm just going to submit it.  After all, Minnie is wearing a "bow"  too😉
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

3 comments:

  1. I think this card is so cute!! My youngest daughter loves bows. Her wedding dress was filled with bows. To this day she still wears bows and so does Jennifer. I love yuour layers! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! :)

    Thank you for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS - Ellenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your polka dot bow and that wonderful sentiment! So glad you shared it with us at ATCAS this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~