Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Etsy Cards/Bookmarks























These are a few of the cards/bookmarks I made for my etsy shop.  I actually sold one, and the person that purchased it asked, if I had a variety of colors with this style card.  So I went to work making them.  I will be adding them on there later tonight or tomorrow.  I also had this great idea.  Thanks to a dear friend who comments on my Christmas cards.  I think I will be adding more Christmas cards on my Etsy shop.  I might have better chances of selling them.  They tend to be my best cards.  
 I've been busy making my daughter's wedding invites and such today.  Yesterday I started making the wedding favor boxes.  I hope they turn out as fabulous as they look in my head. 
Of course ya all will get a sneak peak when I finish a few more. 
Thank you for stopping by.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you had some sales in yor store! I'm so excited to see what you have created for the wedding! It will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~