Friday, November 17, 2017

FMS313~Holly Berry Happiness & Seasonal Bells

 I LOVE making Christmas cards.  This one I made for the challenge at: 
I used stampin up's Holly Berry Happiness for the ivy leaves and bow  (the best little bow ever). Along with Seasonal bells.  I love the song silver bells. So I decided to emboss them with a silver sparkle. I  took a picture with the flash so you can see how they really shine.
The top picture is so dark it makes the background paper almost look like it's black, but it's a deep sparkle green which can be seen much better in the bottom picture.  
Thanks for visiting today.
Please sign up to follow my blog. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

3 comments:

  1. You make such beautiful Christmas cards!! This stamp set is so nice! You did a great job on this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your holiday bells are lovely! Beautiful Christmas card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely Christmas card! Love those bells and the holly leaves! So pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~