Friday, November 17, 2017

#GDP113 & PCC268 Painted Harvest Birthday

Well this is an interesting card.  My gosh I don't know what I was thinking.  Perhaps "bouquet"  You know how they stick green fillers in there, well that's what I did here by adding the pine.    I wanted to play with this new to me stamp set  called Painted Harvest.   So I  thought why not give it a try with these two challenges. 
I tried using the pool party for the petals on the flower, but it didn't "pop" in color so I used it in the center instead.  I Never would have thought of  using Cherry cobbler as a color for the flower but it's not to shabby, and sort of "fall" like.   I probably should have made a Christmas card with these colors, I do my best work with Christmas for some reason.  That lovely scroll image is an older stamp set from close to my heart.  I love to use it when I need a narrow  border image. It stamps nicely in any color.   The sentiment is long script from Lawn Fawn.   
Thanks So much for visiting.
While you are here take a look👀 around my blog. 
I'd love to have you follow me. 

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

3 comments:

  1. Great combination of colours with this layout, PJ! I do know exactly what you mean about the greens extended in a bouquet :) Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew challenge this week! ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stamp set. It has become one of my favorites!! I love that you can use almost any color combination. I have actually seen some that look like a poinsettia using the red colors! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card PJ! Love the flower stamped in red and such a great combination with the pine boughs stamped in the background. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Craft Crew this week. Blessings, Tina DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~