Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Merry Monday #264 {Kraft and Red} ~Reason for the Season

I'm really enjoying the Reason for the Season stamp set from stamping up.  It makes a beautiful poinsettia, and the sentiments are lovely.   I embossed the background craft paper with snowflakes, but it looked so bare that  I had to sponge some white ink on the tops to give them a fabulous flurry blizzard look.  I then did my 3 step stamping for the poinsettia and cut it out.  I layered it on top of a piece of ribbon.  So many varieties of red, but I came as close as possible to matching it to the card stock.  
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at: 
Thank you for stopping by.  I'm on a roll today making cards again.  You might want to stop back and see what's up next.
 So thankful for this hobby and my blog.  Helps the days go by.  And super Thankful for all you followers too.💜

7 comments:

  1. Great card - I love how you sponged the snowflakes. It definitely makes them stand out better! Yes, it is a great stamp set. You are way ahead of me in making Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PJ this is beautiful. Love your coloring and the embossed snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love the white snowflakes paired with the poinsettia! Thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely design PJ I like the embossed snowflakes and the pretty poinsettia. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like the embossed background and that gorgeous poinsettia. Super card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sweet! Love the white snowflakes on the kraft paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, I love the white over the embossed snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~