Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Week 274: TINY Turkey

How cute is this tiny turkey?  I made this card for the challenge at: CASology
  
I have had this set of 12 tiny stamps one for each month for a super long time, at least 15+ years.  I think it worked perfectly here.  Then I had another idea, but I'm not to sure how well it will go over with CAS cards.  But I might just have to try it. 
The sentiment is from stampin up as are the little sparkles above the turkey.    I colored in Mr. T. with marker and colored pencils then blended it with my aqua brush.  Not to shabby, especially since the ole eyes are blurry today.  
I sure do go through a lot of trial and error with simple cards, but I try not to waste paper so the ones that don't work go in the scrap pile for re-use later. 
Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

2 comments:

  1. I think these tiny stamps are so cute and I love your little turkey! You did a great job in coloring him as the smaller they are the harder they are to color. Hopefully, he won't be eaten for dinner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little image is so super cute! Great job coloring (I can never get the small images just right!). Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~