Saturday, December 2, 2017

FMS315~JOY


Whoo Hoo❕ My daughter had a day off from work, so she and I did a bit of wedding preparations, as in she worked on writing out her invites and I added a bit more to the wedding wreath.  I'll share pictures of the finished product soon.    After she is done addressing the invites  I will begin wax sealing them.   Oh boy it's getting closer.  
But I had time to make a card, and this one is for the challenge at:
My favorite thing about this card is the super itty bitty tiny star on top of the tree.  That star brad just fits perfectly there, and I LOVE it.   I think it makes the whole card, well that and the fabulous background paper.  I had to stamp the word Joy and then fussy cut the letters out so they would fit in the oval.  I also did the cutting around the tree and ornaments.  I like the black card stock behind each of the elements.  I think it makes everything pop.
Thanks ever so much for stopping in for a visit.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
Image result for giveaway
Also, I'm trying to create some "buzz" for my Etsy shop.  SO on my fb page I have a giveaway going on.  I'd love for you to like & share so I can add your name in the drawing too.  Here's the link↓


3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful break from the wedding projects. Love this big, bold sentiment and your pretty details. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love to see your Christmas cards! I love the ornaments and tree on this card! So cute. Yes - the big day is coming! Glad you got all the invitations done. That is always a big project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a pretty card with lovely details -- like the star on top of the tree. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~