Friday, December 1, 2017

Sketch #240~Gingerbread

I  came across this tricky sketch at:  Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog
 
 I knew I'd want to play along, but gosh I was perplexed on what stamp sets to use with this sketch.   I think  one of my favorite parts is the ric rac ribbon that separates the two sides.  I also like how the stars brighten up the image a bit.  Of course no card is complete without adding a bit of bling, so the little gingerbread boy and girl have  a bit for buttons,  of course I'm pretending  they are real cookies, so the bling is the lovely edible kind you can purchase in the baking isle.😉
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
Image result for giveaway
Also, I'm trying to create some "buzz" for my Etsy shop.  SO on my fb page I have a giveaway going on.  I'd love for you to like & share so I can add your name in the drawing too.  Here's the link↓

3 comments:

  1. I love the gingerbread boy peeking out of the cup of cocoa! Thanks so much for playing along at AHSC.
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo did a great job on this challenge. I love this stamp set with the gingerbread and cup! I think you are right - the ric rac made the image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tricky maybe but you nailed it! Love what you did with this sketch! So adorable! Thanks so much for playing along at Atlantic hearts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~