Sunday, February 4, 2018

PCC278~Heartfelt Blooms & Sure Do Love you Stampin UP

 I just want to extend a BIG warm welcome to my newest blog follower.  Image result for thank you minion for making the decision to follow me.  
Now onto my cards for today.
This first one I made for the challenge at: Paper Craft Crew
This looked rather simple to me at first, but then I started playing around with a few different ideas and it was not working out.   SO it got the best of me, and I was not going to give up.  Finally I just skipped the little 1/2 circle and went with a floral image from stampin up's Heartfelt blooms.  The sentiments are also from the same set.  I just masked the bottom word of Sending Heartfelt.. so that it would go along with my Thank you in the bottom corner.  I also used gorgeous grunge from stampin up for the little speckles behind the blooms.   I fussy cut out the center flower twice to make it pop up a bit, then added some wink of stella to the center and covered it with a clear bubble sticker.   I added a few little embellishments on the bottom and then finished off the inside.  I'm pretty happy with the finished product.   This card will be going to my cousin who was a big help at my mom's funeral 3 weeks ago.   After they dug the wrong cemetery space I was talking with the woman in charge, and one of my Aunts thought she should give her two cents.. well let's just say My cousin stepped in and kept my dear Aunt away from the office and that very delicate situation as family members were extremely upset.   

Now for my second card today.  I'll keep it short.  This is for my SCS (Scripture Card Sunday) post.  I made this card using the Stampin up's Sure do Love you set, along with a single scripture stamp that is from the craft store.  I die cut the hearts after stamping them and just arranged it so that I would be able to stamp the verse directly on top of them.   I added a few little embellishments in the bottom right hand corner and finished off the inside. 

Also I had to include the picture of my little HP.   Poor fella has double ear infections.  I think he was stressed out too this past January has been rough/busy for us.  Anyways  Those eyes and that hair.  He did not appreciate his ear drops.  So as my friend said the caption should be cute but cautious. 

Just a reminder I will be sharing a few of our daughter's wedding pictures when the couple gives me the "ok"  

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.  I'd love to have you follow me as well.  Please check out my other cards and projects.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping





 




1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card - I love that stamp set. I'm sure your cousin will love it! Love those hearts and sentiment. Great job as always. Poor HP - he definately does't look his happy self. Hope he feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~