Saturday, February 3, 2018

RRCB79 & TTTC033~ Love You Much Stampin Up

 Well I made this card today for two challenges.   I used an older stampin  up set.  After a little research I think it is from 2011, the name of the set is: Love you Much.  
I stamped the background with all the hearts and then one giant big one for the inside of the card.  I die cut out the squares and then stamped the sentiment.  I added liquid gold pearl 2x to the lettering.  And glitter gold to the center of the flowers.  I messed up the flower a bit by trying to use puffy paint in red for the petals and green for the stem.  I should have left it alone.  But the letters looked so marvelous with the paint I didn't want to start over. *sigh.


I will submit this card to the challenges below: 




I chose the top row straight across.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  
I hope you will take a look around my blog.
Perhaps sign up to follow me too.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

8 comments:

  1. Aw, PJ, I love your sweet card! I think the puff paint added a wonderful texture. Thank you for playing with us at Retro Rubber and hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card with all the hearts. I think this is one of the first stamp sets I purchased from SU. I think they always have great Valentine's Day sets. I always have trouble when I use the puffy paint, but I think your flower looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a romantic card, PJ! I like the background that you stamped for the card. Whenever I try to do that I always look at it and wish I'd done it differently but yours is great! The liquid gold makes a great job - it really looks like it's been poured on. Thanks for joining us again at Retro Rubber Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi PJ - what a wonderfully creative card with the puffy paint - you are right about how lovely those letters turned out. thank you for playing with us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an elegant and romantic card, love the gold on the LOVE word, looks amazing.
    And your background is sweet as can be.
    Thank you for sharing with us at RETRO RUBBER, hope you play again soon.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice romantic card! Love how you made the "Love" gold too. Thanks for joining Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No need for a do over, it's awesome. The liquid pearls on the 'love' looks amazing. Thanks so much for playing along at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. PJ, the "love" texture is divine. No one would notice anything else on that lovely panel! And I do recognize the stamp set... it's still in my stash as well. Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber's love theme this challenge. Always enjoy seeing you in our gallery!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~