Saturday, February 17, 2018

RRCB80 & Challenge 356 - Polka Dots~ Garden Whimsy Stampin UP


 My last card of the day is for two challenges: 



and 
 I used my stampin up 2007 Garden Whimsy for the flower and butterfly, because they each had a couple polka dots in the image.  I then used Teeny Tiny Wishes also from stampin up for the sentiment.  I have had this set for awhile, but I think you can still order it.  I have such a hard time looking up the years. I've tried going to split coast stampers like a dear lady suggested once, but apparently I don't know how to research very well.   Any ways back to the card  I added a few little embellishment dots to go with the them of dots.  I even dotted up the inside of the card too.
HP is still not himself, and has now developed an even more entitled attitude since the ear infection... here is a picture of his smug little look today.  haha. He is so fluffy with this winter coat.
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.   I'd love to have you sign up and follow my blog.  Please take a moment and check out my other cards, projects and pictures.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.




6 comments:

  1. Patty - great job on using the Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch AND optional theme of "polka dots" for your lovely card! It is frustrating that Stampin' Up! doesn't put the year on their stamps anymore. Here is a link to a gentleman who has some of the retired SU catalogs online so you can browse them for a particular stamp. http://stampin-style.typepad.com/stampin-style/catalogs-old-and-new.html I've used it in the past when I want to figure out a date, or a the name of a punch or stamp set you "inherit" from a friend. Thank you for joining us this week at TSOT! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO many polka dots I love it. You used the sketch and optional theme very well. Thanks for joining us at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love polka dots - and your card looks great with them!! Makes me feel that spring is coming soon!! Poor HP - he looks so cute though!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! that is a complicated sketch. You have made it look so easy and ended up with a great card. Love the shot of HP, sad he is not well. Is he called HP after the sauce? Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card incorporating dots or circles. You did a great job too with the sketch! Thanks for playing along at Retro Rubber, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card! Love the Circle background. Thanks for joining Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~