Tuesday, March 20, 2018

CTS #263~Basket Bunch Stampin UP



I'm so excited about my new little prayer request/contact form on the right hand side underneath HP's photo.   I'm looking forward to hearing from more people.

I made this card for the challenge at: CAS(E) This Sketch
I used my favorite little Easter set called Basket Bunch from stampin up.   I am so in love with that little bunny, he just has attitude and it shines through with each card ya make.   I also am a big fan of the washi tape that I used for the back ground.  I think it's a sweet Easter card.   I even stamped the inside too.  
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit. 
I hope you will sign up and follow my blog, and perhaps even fill out the contact form.  I am hoping it works.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~