Wednesday, April 18, 2018

CAS(E) this Sketch #267~ Lawn Fawn Blue Skies


 Today I made a card that I will submit to the challenge at:
I thought it was going to be quite simple, I found some lovely background paper to work with, My dear friend Nancy gave it to me.   I knew I wanted to use clouds to represent the horizontal line.  Not a problem yet.. Everything is going lovely then came the balloons. I thought I'd just stamp them and color and be done.  But I was not getting the look I desired, so then came paper piecing time..I really like how they turned out but my goodness that was one of those finger cramping, eyes getting blurry, sticky fingers from the glue, kind of experiences.  But I think it was worth it.   I used a Lawn Fawn set called Blue skies.  
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.   I hope you will take a look around at my other cards, projects and pictures. 
Perhaps you will even sign up to follow my blog.  I'd love that.💜
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~