Sunday, April 8, 2018

#TGIFC154~Beautiful Peacock Stampin Up & SCS

 Today I  made this top card for the challenge at:
 TGIF
I didn't have the peek a boo peach color so I chose a dark orange and stamped it off to create a lighter color.    I used the Stampin up Beautiful Peacock set for this card.  I have a difficult time lining this one up, meaning the body of the peacock and the feathers.  Does anyone else have this problem?    I think this is the first card  I made with this set that I actually somewhat like.    Perhaps it's those flowers.  The previous times I didn't include them.  








I'm also adding my SCS (Scripture Card Sunday) post here.. This is a new wooden stamp from Michael's.  My sister gave me a gift certificate for my Birthday and I was able to purchase it.   The verse is one that I had on hand and thought worked lovely here.  

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.  I'd love to have you sign up and follow my blog. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping




2 comments:

  1. I love your peacock card! It's soft and feminine, and works so well with this color combination. Thanks so much for joining us at TGIF Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to showcase this week's colour combo! Thank you so much for joining in with us this week over at TGIF Challenges! Your card is beautiful!💖

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~