Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Challenge 56~ Flowers



I made this card today using a stamping set that I purchased from Michael's  It worked out beautifully with the big bold flowers, so I thought I'd turn it into a lovely Mother's day card and add it to my Etsy shop.  I really like how it looks so realistic.  After stamping the images I colored them in and then layered it on yellow polka dot paper. 
The sentiment is from an older stampin up set. 
I also added the butterfly to the inside of the card to give it a more finished look.  
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
where the theme is "flowers" 

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.  
I'd love to have you sign up and follow my blog💛
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

1 comment:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card the flowers are so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Always Fun Challenges for Challenge 56 with the theme Flowers. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~